Thursday 21 April 2016

BA1B task 3

For our 3rd task, our objective to use our Maya skills to recreate the object pictured on an assigned photograph. The one we received was that of a vintage telephone which required various modeling techniques to incorporate into our model. Even though this task was relatively hard, it was a guseful learning process because I manged to learn how to extrude shapes and faces as well as softening edges. If I return to this task in the future, I want to improve the telephone wire and holder of the voice receiver in the telephone because even though I temporarily left them as they are, they are not quite right and don't 100 %  match the model. I also learnt how make a duplicate special (circular duplicate) and how to engrave into the surfaces.


No comments:

Post a Comment