Thursday 12 November 2015

Insect Itterations 2

After listening to a variety of peer reviews and opinions, I decided to make this insect design further by taking specific chosen parts from the previous selection and combining them together to create a new insect. Following the decisions, the insect turned out rather centipede like,hence why i have experimented with the idea of multiple arms.

The insects body is inspired by plate armour and dragon scales
to give the creature a very frightening/aggressive look while also giving it maximum protection. I also thought about trying other predatory features such as larger teeth or dragonfly-esque wings. I briefly tried various colours and shading but I wish to expand on this more throughout the project as I have put in too much black pen lines to obstruct the light.

No comments:

Post a Comment