Friday 13 November 2015

Face Itterations

Here I have formulated a variety of features which the character would possibly have in the story. All of the variants have a probable chance to work except the wig which I just added in since they were very popular for men and women in the Georgian era but I doubt at the start of the story the soldier could afford one. The generic face of the character is based of a photograph taken by a friend who is doing a photography at University ( and allowed with the subjects permission to be used). Even though the person is quite young in the original picture, I decided to make the concept slightly older indicating that he has been in  couple of battles. After I got feedback off various people and helpful suggestion, I decided to formulate elements of the head iterations together to form possible characters I might use for my final concept.

No comments:

Post a Comment